- Latest Updates
- 19-09-2020: Book an Appointment to view Daintree Residence Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price.
- 07-09-2020: Read more: Condo resale volume hits 2-year high in August: SRX
- 05-09-2020: Read more: China interest in HK real estate builds up
- 03-09-2020: Read more: Singapore eases some border control measures
- 01-09-2020: Read more: Singapore eases some border control measures
- 28-08-2020: Read more: Opportunities emerging for investment property deals; discounts up to 20% may be had, says consultant
- 25-08-2020: Read more: Most building projects to resume by end of next month amid new protocols
- 22-08-2020: Read more: Six-month reprieve to developers ‘quite generous’: Lawrence Wong
- 20-08-2020: Read more: HDB resale volume surges in July; prices inch up
- 18-08-2020: Read more: S’pore set for strong rebound in 2021: Report
- 16-08-2020: Read more: BCA announces measures for construction restart
- 14-08-2020: Read more: Rules eased to help construction sector find its feet; 40,000 workers set to benefit
- 07-05-2020: Read more: Local actor Romeo Tan buys a luxury unit at Marina One Residences
- 03-05-2020: Read more: Good Class Bungalow at Windsor Park bought for $21.68 mil without viewing
- 30-04-2020: Read more: Private home prices drop 1% in Q1 before circuit breaker measures
- 19-04-2020: Read more: China home prices resume upward climb as coronavirus impact abates
- 15-04-2020: Read more: Singapore condo resales in March rise 17% over February but plunge expected in April
- 11-04-2020: Read more: Limits for deferred loan payments waived: MAS
- 31-03-2020: Read more: China’s housing market springs back to life as sales in 30 major cities triple with coronavirus crisis abating transport projects
- 29-03-2020: Read more: Almost $100b earmarked for land transport projects
- 19-03-2020: Full E-Brochure has been released.
- 18-03-2020: Read more: New home sales up 114% in Feb, amid virus outbreak
- 11-03-2020: Updated Price List has been released.
- 09-03-2020: Full Daintree Residence Floor Plan has been updated.
- 06-03-2020: Read more: New 350m ridge walk opens in Botanic Gardens, as part of 8ha extension
- 15-02-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 10-02-2020: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Daintree Residence Video.
- 16-01-2020: The Daintree Residence Gallery has been updated. Check them out!
- 08-01-2020: Full Daintree Residence E-Brochure coming soon.
- 04-01-2020: Updated Site Plan for Daintree Residence released.
- 03-01-2020: Daintree Residence Location Map has been updated.
- 01-12-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Tanglin? Read the Bukit Timah URA Masterplan.
- 31-11-2019: Full Project Details for Daintree Residence has been updated!
- 30-10-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of Daintree Residence.
Daintree Residence is solely developed by SP Setia (Bukit Timah) Pte Ltd. The award-winning developer has a strong foothold in luxurious properties that provides a lush and modernized retreat as homes for aspiring owners which includes Eco Sanctuary and 18 Woodsville.
Daintree Residence has an attractive price for both homeowners and aspiring investors alike, who seek a picturesque and lush-centered living that they are proud to call their home.
Daintree Residence is situated in the prime district 10 where it is a mere 7 mins walk away from Beauty World MRT station, Bukit Timah Market and Food Centre, and Cheong Chin Nam eateries. Renown schools such as Hwa Chong Institution and Methodist Girls School can be found in close proximity. Nature lovers can also find Bukit Timah Nature Reserve which is just a 4 mins drive from your residence.
You will find several amenities nearby with the Daintree Residence Location Map.
Physical viewings at the show flat are strictly via an appointment system to ensure safety and adherence in Phase 2. Interested parties can book an appointment here or call us at +65 6100 7718 and our sales representatives can assist in your queries shortly.
Priority access to the show flat will be granted to online registrants on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Daintree Residence is a coveted resort-living encompassing of 327 units at prime district 10. Its surroundings speak of serenity in an exquisite woodland. The residence comprises of a picturesque infinity pool, cascading waters surrounded by an oasis, and a panoramic tree-top walk that brings the flora and fauna of nature’s best, right at home. Residences can enjoy the lush contemporary setting while dining alfresco, rejuvenate at the foot spa or have a go at the aqua gym and exercise with a twist.
Renowned schools including Hwa Chong Institution, Methodist Girls School, and the National University of Singapore are all within a 15 mins drive from your apartment. Aside from a mere 700m from Bukit Timah Food Centre and Beauty World MRT station, the famous Jurong East shopping trove comprising of Jurong East Mall, Jcube, and Westgate can be reached with a 7 mins drive, where conveniences are aplenty.
A captivating enclave of refined beauty, Daintree Residence is a work of sophistication nestled in flourished grounds within a valley. With an exquisite lush and contemporary comfort, a private and personal escapade awaits you.
Book An Appointment to view Daintree Residence ShowFlat & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Daintree Residence Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.